In an effort to reduce class costs to our students, 4permit classes have switched venues to Stafford public libraries!
This welcome page is here to give you just a bit of the information you may be looking for, but if it does not, feel free to e-mail us here at 4Permits and don't forget to include a phone number for fastest response!
- Class dates are accessible via the sidebar or click HERE.
- There is NO cost to attend!
- If you were a "no show" for any previously scheduled class, a donation of $100 per student MUST be made, in advance, to one of my favorite charities (The VCDL or The VCDL-PAC) before you can be registered.
- 4Permits does not currently accept credit cards.
- See the schedule page for further information.
If you want to register for a class....
just send us an email with the following information (answers only please):
- Name, as you want it on the certificate
- Address (house number street name city AND zip)
- Best phone number to get in contact with you if the need arises (xxx.yyy.zzzz)
- Best email address to get in contact with you if the need arises
- Age (not required, but helps me 'shape' the material)
- Brief description of your shooting experience.
- Brief description of what you would like to learn/cover (there is a bit of flexability)
- How you found out about the class. (more detail helps me)
- The date of the class you wish to take.
Certificates of Completion availability depends on where you took your class. Please see the schedule page for more information. If you wish to buy a certificate, mail a check for $35 to the address below:
PO Box 184
Garrisonville VA 22463
Checks must be postmarked within 10 days of the class. Certificates are normally mailed within a couple of days of receiving a check.
Thanks - 4Permits
4permits no longer uses Constant Contact.Based on their poor pricing model I have switched to MailChimp. You can sign up for the 4permits.com Newsletter below. -- Thanks!